Thursday, September 5, 2013

First Day of School

Today is the first day of school for Eric here at the County Upper School of Bury St. Edmunds. He was nervous, but handling it quite well. He would NOT let me take his picture in the school uniform, but let's just say he looks exactly like these kids from the school brochure. 

He also has a complete PE uniform which is also new to him, in Spring he will learn Archery and Cricket! 

I rode my bike to the corner  for moral support (I did not turn the corner so as not to embarrass him unintentionally!) and saw lots of other nervous looking kids walking and riding their bikes to school. I can't wait to hear about his day, (as much as he will tell me anyway being a 14 year old boy) and I'll update later with whatever he'll let me say on the blog, although it might not be much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love comments!