Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back Into the Routine

This week has been quiet and uneventful, just another week of work and school. Alex's big project is done so he has been getting home a little earlier, Eric is adjusting to school and I've been sewing up a storm in preparation for this weekend where I'll be selling my things at a table during the weekend Market in Bury St. Edmunds. It's a pretty small venue and I'm not sure what to expect, but just want to get a little feedback from lookers and hopefully customers on my products and prices. Instead of loading up the truck with my tent, tent weights, heavy metal grid display along with tables and banners and a zillion other things and then driving at least an hour to a weekend venue like I used to do in the States, Eric and I will carry 4 Ikea bags full of purses up to town and set up on the tables provided. If it works out to be profitable at all I think I will really like the ease of this new set up. I'll report back.

In the meantime I've been collecting pictures of some entertaining signs we've come across.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen! Just got a BIG smile on my face at the thought of the little red truck prepping itself the night before a big show... the equipment and gear. I'll defintely miss the ease of buying xmas gifts for friends and family but most of all will miss YOU! I don't comment as often as I should but check the blog almost daily. Love hearing all the updates and seeing pics. Best of luck at your show - I know you'll do great! Love and hugs from the classic city, alicia

    ReplyDelete

we love comments!