Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Countdown

Well, Nani is tucked away in her home marina at Woodbridge.

 Our container of belongings is scheduled to be delivered to the new house next week. Alex goes back to work on Thursday. Bob is also flying home on Thursday and Eric and I fly to England on Friday.
 EEEEK! 
The summer is almost over and I'm moving to England! How did it happen? My stuff is still strewn all over the cottage and I really don't want to think about packing, but I must. On my list of things to do this week: buy an extension cord for the electric chain saw so it can be used in the UK. I'm busy......kind of, not really
but  I'm definitely still enjoying every minute with my family.
Weekend with Aunts and Uncles and cousins.



Kite flying.


Goofing around with Eric.

Watching the sunsets.



And helping my Dad with his new i-phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we love comments!